Sunday, May 15, 2011

New Baby Boy

Grant Stephen Draper was born on Wednesday May 11 at 11:37 AM. 8 lbs. 2 oz. and 20.5 inches.

Here's some pictures! Meredith will add in all of the details in a future post. Everyone is doing great!













Home from the hospital:

8 comments:

BusyMama said...

You're probably sick of me saying it, but you seriously make the cutest babies. I've seen two now, and they both take my breath away. Can't wait to go snuggle him again. :)

Cherie said...

Congratulations!!! He's just darling (of course) and I love his name. Great job Mer!

draperjaniss said...

Of course he is cute. I can hardly wait to get there and hold him and the other two!! Congratulations!!!

Lisa said...

We love you all! What a cute baby!

Lauren said...

Wicked cute! I wish I could hold him! Congratulations on having him!

Just the Seven of Us said...

Congrats, we are so happy for you! can't wait to see him. You look great!

Unknown said...

Congratulations to the family...another cute addition:)

Adam and Jess said...

Wow, he is SO cute. He looks like your kids already. You don't look like you just had a baby. I hope you're doing ok. I can't wait to see him