So, in the meantime, I had a birthday. And on my birthday we got a little snowstorm. Which killed most of the birthday plans. But we managed to get out and get some take-out Italian food and a piece or two of Black Tie Chocolate Mouse Cake from Olive Garden before things got too bad. And they got kinda bad. But you have probably already heard about that, so I'll just skip right to the pictures. Deal?
Here is The Birthday Girl. And a tired little boy.
Here is our car. Poor dear. I fear this winter might be her last, sad to say.
And here is a little snow bunny, who was teething during the whole snowstorm. A little walk outside with Daddy was just what she needed to stop crying. You'll notice that Tom is sporting a beard. I generally have not been in favor of this latest look, but now that I am uploading this image, he looks kinda cute with it. Unfortunately, a contract has already been drawn up which requires that the beard be shaved on Thursday evening.
And, of course, the little snow bunny fell asleep. In the middle of a blizzard.
I actually thoroughly enjoyed the little snowstorm we got. We just pretended it was a practice run for when we move to Alaska at the end of dental school (half kidding). A lot of my fellow townspeople did not enjoy it though. One day during the big storm, we wanted to go sledding in our car for fun so we decided to stop by the grocery store and met a lot of really angry people who were outraged that there were no eggs or bread. Or milk, can't forget that one. Sadly, these people had not yet embraced the concept of food storage. The anger was a little much...where's their sense of adventure!
Next is a picture of my two workers. They are in charge of shoveling the snow. One of them works very hard and has a lot to show for it. The other just works hard, but he's very cute. And he gets extra cuteness points for trying to ride his tricycle in the snow.
And last is a picture of something we found on our back porch. Sadly, they have all melted now, so if we happen to have any intruders, we are out of weapons.
1 comment:
I love your posts Mer :) Those pictures are crazy! Happy belated Birthday also :) I'm glad you were able to do a little something fun before that crazy storm hit you guys. :)
Post a Comment