Last Saturday we decided to go for a picnic. While there, we had a little photo shoot of sorts. Some of the pictures we took of Braden turned out kinda cute and, incidentally, all of them feature his Granny Smith apple (he didn't want to let it go...).
This first one was inspired by the late President Teddy Roosevelt who once said, "Speak softly and carry a big stick."
Next, Braden reminds us all to "Take a bite out of life."
Finally, we present you with "Boy Running Through Meadow":
Finally, here are some apple jokes to help you out of your next awkward silence:
1) How do you make an apple turnover? (Push it down hill.)
2) If an apple a day keeps the doctor away, what does an onion do? (Keeps everyone away.)
3) What kind of apple has a short temper? (A crab apple. )
Sorry, that's all I have...wish I knew some apple jokes that were actually funny :)
Sorry, that's all I have...wish I knew some apple jokes that were actually funny :)

4 comments:
Why didn't the two worms go into Noah's ark in an apple?
Because everyone had to go in pairs! (pears... get it?!)
Meredith (or was it Tom who wrote this?) Whomever, LOVE your posts. LOVE your humor. LOVE the apple pics. :)
I second what Nicole said.
I love picture with him sitting eating the apple...looks like a pro shot!
I totally have to go to that restaurant and have that ice cream...thanks!
Post a Comment