Well, from here on out, I think my main goal will just be to get all three children inside the little green box I see on my camera when I take a picture. That way, when we look back through our pictures when we are old, we will know that they were all healthy and alive and accounted for at the time of the photo, if nothing else. And that will be special, right?
So, back to the Fourth of July. Baked many many cinnamon rolls. Went to a breakfast with friends at the park. Took a long nap while cuddling Grant. Watched fireworks on our front porch.
Oh, yes. And tried to take Fourth of July pictures of our children. The best of which is seen above. It turns out that all of the ones where you can actually see the other kids' faces look sort of scary or blurry. Oh well. Happy Belated Independence Day!
No comments:
Post a Comment