I can't believe Keri is six weeks old! Time sure passes quickly these days. Keri has been almost smiling for the past week but yesterday I smiled at her and got a smile right back! My face actually hurts from smiling back and forth with her so much but it is so precious to see her little face light up.
She is getting so big...literally. The other night I put one of her sleepers on her before we were going to bed (it was a size 3 month) and then swaddled her in a blanket as usual. She was really fussy and kept kicking her legs and I finally unbundled her to see what was wrong and her legs are too long for her pajamas! Every time she tried to extend her legs it would pull the neckline of the sleeper down to her belly! I guess I hadn't noticed when I put them on since she was all curled up in a ball. I can't say I blame her for being a bit fussy. I actually can relate to the whole "my clothes don't fit me and I'm not happy about it" thing quite well :) Anyway, I still can't believe she is now wearing six month-old pajamas!
The other day we were out running errands and right as we finished the grocery shopping there was a torrential downpour...and of course Keri was also hungry and not too happy that her meal wasn't on time :) So we waited it out for a few minutes until it let up enough to get the food in the car and then started driving home. Just before we got home, we saw the most beautiful rainbow...and it was a full one! I can't remember the last time I saw one so it was a nice ending to a stressful outing. It was nearly gone by the time we got home and grabbed the camera, but here it is, courtesy of my personal photographer (that would be Tom):
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
she is so precious. tom let me snuggle her for a little bit yesterday at church. I CANNOT BELIEVE she is wearing 6 month old pj's - she is so light! Freddy is so short that he can still wear 3 month old things if they are not too tight around the middle :) She is a DOLL!
Maybe I watch too much "America's Next Top Model" but I am thinking she might grow up and be 5 11 and a super model! Junior High might be rough but as soon as the boys catch up in height she will be fine!
TOM!!! I found your blog!!! It's Kirstin (Ellsworth)! Your kids are super cute!!! Come check out my blog, I've got a ton of kids... Well keep in touch!
Kirstin VanSickle
Post a Comment