Well, even in the Draper household, Keri is Little Miss Popular. It seems every time we take the camera out, everyone wants their own picture with her (well, that and only half of the Draper household is capable of operating the camera...). Sunday was no exception, so here we are, one at a time, posing with Keri:
She really is a sweetie. A small part of me wondered before she came if I could love another little person as much as I loved Braden. One day my mom and I were talking about it and she said that every time one of her kids was born, she felt like her love was multiplied and divided all at the same time...some kind of crazy arithmetic, I guess. For some reason that phrase - "multiplied and divided all at the same time" - has stuck in my mind. I really like it. And that is exactly how it feels. I love both of them so much and I think I speak for us all when I say that we are really glad Little Miss Popular joined our family :)

5 comments:
It's all the hair...Could Braden look more like Tom???
What a precious little angel...and Keri is so cute too! I love that quote of your moms and might just have to use it myself.
I found your blog! That's what happens I guess when you're 8 1/2 months pregnant with very little to do and so you blog stalk your friends from your other friends blogs (you can blame the Majeske's for me finding you). Your kids are darling, and it's cute to see that Tom has a little mini me. :-) We're over at sarahburrell.blogspot.com if you ever want to check us out. :-)
-btw- this is Sarah Luckhardt... now Burrell. :-)
Mer, I miss having your humor around! Keri looks really sweet. And the pics of Braden in his new bed made me laugh out loud :)
She looks so cute. I can't believe I still haven't seen her in person. I've been meaning to get hold of you and ask if you need anything, especiall a meal. We'd be happy to help you any way we can if you need it. (meant to call about a month ago about the meal, but we'd still love to bring one if you want!!)
Post a Comment