Watch out - 5 days old will soon be 5 months, then 5 years!!! Just hold her every second you can! She is darling - she has more hair than Eva. Jealous!
It's about time I had your blog address! congrats! She's beautiful! how does braden like her? I hope you're doing well! you look fabulous! i will look like the octomom after I have a baby! not a good thing :)
6 comments:
Oh she's so sweet! Her brown hair absolutely beautiful! I need to come see her soon!!
She doesn't seem to mind the floor one bit! Meredith you look WAY too good for just having a baby.
She is adorable! She has got one full head of hair! I can't wait to see her. You look great by the way, did you really just have a baby?
I am with Kaylene..you look way to good! Keri is so yummy!
Watch out - 5 days old will soon be 5 months, then 5 years!!! Just hold her every second you can! She is darling - she has more hair than Eva. Jealous!
It's about time I had your blog address! congrats! She's beautiful! how does braden like her? I hope you're doing well! you look fabulous! i will look like the octomom after I have a baby! not a good thing :)
Post a Comment