YEAH!! Oh she's beautiful! Tell Merrie great job and she looks way too fantastic for just having had a baby :) You guys have an adorable family! Thanks for sharing the pictures of your new little one.
Hooray! I'm so excited for you! I hadn't heard that she had finally come so props to the blog for being such a good informer. :) She looks beautiful and Braden looks so happy to have a baby sister - so cute!!
Hey I didn't even know she was born! she is precious. And what the heck!! You look like a model in the bed after giving birth...we who look like swollen blow fish salute you!
10 comments:
Congrats!
You have a darling family!!!!!! Congrats, congrats, congrats!!! I am anxious to hear all about it! Hope all continues to be well with all!
YEAH!! Oh she's beautiful! Tell Merrie great job and she looks way too fantastic for just having had a baby :) You guys have an adorable family! Thanks for sharing the pictures of your new little one.
Congrats!!!! She is beautiful, I can't wait to see her!
Hooray! I'm so excited for you! I hadn't heard that she had finally come so props to the blog for being such a good informer. :) She looks beautiful and Braden looks so happy to have a baby sister - so cute!!
I can't wait to hold her again!! We drove past the hospital yesterday and I was seriously tempted to stop by again. :)
congratulations! she's beautiful, and you look well. I can't wait to see her in person!
congratulations! What a great day to be born! THat's my birthday too! So happy for your family.
Congats!!! She is so beautiful! You look great!!!
Hey I didn't even know she was born! she is precious. And what the heck!! You look like a model in the bed after giving birth...we who look like swollen blow fish salute you!
Post a Comment