Going down the slide the first time:
Here's Braden going down the slide a second time. He's a little more confident!
Now Braden decides to go down the slide head first!
Braden always says "Bye Bye!" when he is walking away from people, even complete strangers. Today, he started saying "See Ya!" We got some average quality footage of a staged incident:
After going to the park, we went to the local grocery store and Braden had a lot of fun with the balls. Here he is!
Thanks for sharing our Saturday with Braden!
2 comments:
That looks like a very fun Saturday!! Merrie I'm so sorry I haven't e-mailed you back in forever. There has been some crazy things going on at our house and I promise I will write you very soon! I loved the videos. Braden is so handsome :)
Hooray! You updated your blog! You take such fun videos - keep 'em coming.
Post a Comment